Stage One – Estimates & Approvals.
We will prepare a thorough estimate to fix your damaged vehicle, then put the ‘wheels in motion’ to get it back to pre-accident condition.
- Prepare estimate
- Insurance approval given/ customer authority
- Appointment made for repairs
- Parts ordered
- Parts received
- Vehicle arrives for repairs
► Read more
Stage Two – Disassembly/ Work Begins
Once in our hands, the repair process begins!
- Vehicle disassembled and re-inspected
- Supplementary writing if necessary
- Supplementary approval received
- Additional parts ordered
- Customer updated
- Structural and body repairs
Stage Three – Checks and Inspections
The job is overseen by a Manager who will check each process along the way.
- New panels checked for fit
- Metal work inspected
- Vehicle prepared for primer
- Panels primed and blocked
- Panels masked and taped
- Chemical clean and tacked
Stage Four – Final Assembly and Collection
Yes it’s nearly ready to get you back on the road!
- Multi-step refinishing process
- Wheel alignment/ test drive
- Re-gas air-conditioning if required
- Car wash and inspection
- Confirm pick-up date and time
► Read less